We come to you with a seminar you and your colleagues can feast on over lunch. If you are interested in more than one we propose a combination of seminars in the morning and intense consulting in the afternoon. Lunch is then much needed break for all of us!
- Surface Techniques – the superficial approach for deeper understanding
- Frontiers in NMR – solid state and diffusion NMR in formulation technology.
- Rational design of novel green surfactants.
- Where is the water? The structure and dynamics of water in solid and semisolid systems.
- Physicochemical Principles of Liquid Formulations
- Excipient characterization for QbD
- Scattering techniques, because size matters – and we can handle turbid samples.
- When and why to use a synchrotron?